Position Title : Data and Analytics Manager
Division : Product, Data & Analytics
Department : Data & Analytics
Reports To :
Supervises : None
Coordinates with :
We are looking for a Data & Analytics Manager who will be a key driver and contributor
to the analytics team and champion the development of cutting edge industry leading
products and services. This person will be in charge of driving the day-to-day analytical
projects that will contribute to the business’s overall analytical and data needs.
Candidates will be trained and supervised by the Head of Analytics as well as from
Creador’s regional Analytics Center of Excellence staffed by seasoned credit bureau
experts from around the globe.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Analytics: Lead the production, design, and analysis of credit models. Champion
discussions with our clients on the best use of credit bureau analytical models
such as scoring for consumers and SMEs and provide the necessary insight and
expertise that demonstrates the value proposition. Support the commercial teams
in selling CIBI’s credit bureau products and analytics services.
● Data: Perform data collection, cleansing, pre-processing and required analysis of
various types of data. Formulate management techniques for quality data
collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data. Monitor and
analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to
discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
● Collaboration: The role of Data & Analytics Manager is a highly collaborative
role and, as such, facilitates joint brainstorming and team collaboration. You will
work closely with the senior leadership team in establishing departmental goals
● Proficient in open-source tools such as R or Python.
● Experience dealing with large datasets and databases
● Background with lending business and credit risk management not required but
good to have
● Graduate of mathematics/actuarial science/statistics or any related field not
required but good to have
● Distinctive willingness and hunger to learn and grow professionally
● Coachability and strong work ethic
● Distinctive sense of ownership and passion for the job
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Strong business sense
Input your search keywords and press Enter.