CIBI Information Inc. is looking for a new Junior Data Scientist.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Extract, transform and load (ETL) data from multiple internal and external resources
- Handling of datasets (cleansing, processing) in different forms and sizes
- Solve problems related to unexpected or inconsistent data outputs
- Ensure the integrity and safety of internal and external data
- Perform predictive modeling and other machine-learning functions
- Work simultaneously on a number of different projects of varying complexity and length
- Production of complex ad hoc analysis where required
- Proactive & reactive problem evaluation of opportunities to improve current process/outcomes
- Performs other functions related, analogous, and pertinent to the preceding enumeration as may be assigned by superiors from time to time
Knowledge, Abilities, and Competencies
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in business analytics is required for this position; Preferably experienced in statistical modelling & risk analytics
- Proficient in open-source tools such as R, Python, RapidMiner, Knime, etc.
- Familiarity with lending business and credit risk management is a plus