CIBI Information Inc. assures our clients and partners that normal business operations continues.
Our team is always ready to accommodate your requests as the following measures and workarounds are in place to protect our clients and employees.
In light of the recent guidelines cited by the government, CIBI Information Inc. will be providing the following guidelines and options to help us serve our customers better during this situation.
- Our sales and operations team will implement strict monitoring on accounts that require residence and education check as municipalities implement community quarantine. Additionally, we provide Supplementary Reports to support existing and future client requests that require such checking.
- All CIBI portals are available for access 24/7. This includes the portals like Credit Bureau, Information For Business (i4B), and Online Ordering.
- Submission of interim report with specific Court Case, Field Verification, Business Permit and Licensing Office requirement on their business report request will also be implemented.
- Clients will be given an option to choose televerification as part of the interim report to aid the lack of physical visits on affected areas. Those who opted to use televerification will receive the full report with corresponding site/residence visit once restrictions are lifted.
- For All Billing Transactions: CIBI Accounting team shall temporarily issue a soft copy of the invoices. Hard copies will later be provided once restrictions are lifted off.
- For All Collection Transactions: Direct deposits and bank-to-bank fund transfers are preferred channels for payment provided all proof of transaction and other supporting documents (like scanned deposit slips, screenshots of online bank transaction, etc.) are submitted.
We truly appreciate your business and we ask for your patience and understanding as we manage all client endorsements and the safety of our employees.
For your questions and clarifications, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much.